Press contactEven Emberland
Mobil: +47 938 67 308
Media accreditation for Tour des Fjords 2018
Are you covering this edition of Tour des Fjords? Then we'll kindly ask you to send your name, contact information and who you'll be working for to us, and then we'll give you the media accreditation.
Only journalists and photographers with an accreditation will be granted access to the press center and closed photo and interview zones in the finishing area. All media that need access to parts of the route ahead of the race by car, or that need parking at the official parking area in the finishing area, must have a vehicle accreditation sign.
Practical information for accredited media
The technical guide for Tour des Fjords 2018 can be found here.
Accredited media can pick up their accreditation badge at the race headquarter on Monday before the race or on race day at the respective start location during opening hours:
- 21. mai 14:00 – 19:00 Lindesnes Havhotell, Spangereid
- 22. mai 11:00 – 12:00 Lindesnes Havhotell, Spangereid
- 23. mai 11:00 – 12:00 Start area, Risør
- 24. mai 11:00 – 12:00 Start area, Farsund
Race Headquarters phone: +47 915 32 699
If the accreditation badge shall be picked up at the finish location, please get in touch with the press officer. Together with the badge, accredited media will also receive the race's technical guide which contains relevant information like stage details, race regulations, arena maps and contact information. A digital copy of the technicalguide can be downloaded here.
Accredited media will have access to the mixed zone behind the podium after each stage. Here riders taking part in the award ceremony will be available for short interviews before stepping onto the podium. In the finishing area of each stage there is a press center with internet access and workspaces for accredited media representatives.
Press centers at the finish locations are at:
- Stage 1 (Grimstad): Grimstad Rådhus, Arendalsveien 23, just before the finish line on your left side if you come from the same direction as the race. Opens at 14.00. If you have questions, please contact Ann-Karin Jørgensen, +47 913 71 101.
- Stage 2 (Kristiansand): Close to Kristiansand Tourist information, Tollbodgata 31 (550 meters from the finish line) – Opens at 14.00. If you have questions, please contact communications advisor Marte Krogstad, +47 907 47 684.
- Etappe 3 (Egersund): Husabø skole, Husabøveien 11 (next to the finish line). Opens at 14.00.